quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2009

Livro:.Sukham Ayu


I wish, i want, i need!!!
Descobri esse livro maravilhoso de receitas ayurvédicas.
Claro que ele já está na minha wish list!

Veja o que o mestre B.K.S Iyengar falou a respeito:

"I find this is a very handy book as it deals with vegetarian recipes congenial to one and all...it contains details on sattvik food with appropriate presentation for each one to build up a healthy body with a sound mind. My best wishes and blessings to the authors for presenting a useful book on good food for all to choose from. My blessings to all the readers as they embark on this journey of good health and longevity". -Yogacharya B K S Iyengar

2 comentários:

Pritya disse...

Hi, What a lovely site! Are you in India?

Fernanda R. Lima disse...

Hi Pritya,

No, i wish! I live in Brazil, South America. But i always travel to India. I´m going next year...

Tks for your visit and comment.

Namaste

Fernanda