quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

Famosas Reflexões sobre a Bhagavad Gita

Albert Einstein: "When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous".

Sri Aurobindo: "The Bhagavad-Gita is a true scripture of the human race a living creation rather than a book, with a new message for every age and a new meaning for every civilization".

Mahatma Gandhi: "When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to Bhagavad-gita and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow. Those who meditate on the Gita will derive fresh joy and new meanings from it every day".

Herman Hesse: "The marvel of the Bhagavad-Gita is its truly beautiful revelation of life's wisdom which enables philosophy to blossom into religion".


Henry David Thoreau: "In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal philosophy of the Bhagavad-gita, in comparison with which our modern world and its literature seem puny and trivial".

Dr. Albert Schweitzer: "The Bhagavad-Gita has a profound influence on the spirit of mankind by its devotion to God which is manifested by actions".

Rudolph Steiner: "In order to approach a creation as sublime as the Bhagavad-Gita with full understanding it is necessary to attune our soul to it".

Um comentário:

vineeta disse...

wow. I had NO CLUE all these great men read and knew the Bhagavad-Gita. thanx for sharing this!